QUT – Project Temp Title
Victor & Flo partnered with QUT’s International division, responsible for the recruitment and enrolment of their international students, to help recruit prospective students actively searching for higher education opportunities in Australia.
The aim was to solidify QUT as Australia’s top university for international students through a strategy that provided scalability and maximum ROI, resulting in:
- Generating awareness of QUT as a leading tertiary educator
- Generating leads of prospective students actively searching for opportunities
This was accomplished by developing, executing and managing a Google Search, Display and Remarketing campaign.
- The developed Google Ads campaign is one of QUT’s top online sources of international leads.
- In 2018 the campaign achieved an Average Cost Per Click of $0.27 which is a fraction of the Education Industry Average for Google Ads (CPC $1.35)
- In 2018 the campaign achieved an Average Cost Per Lead which is less than half the Education Industry Average for Google AdWords, effectively achieving an ROI must higher than their market competitors
- An exponential increase in leads year on year.
- SEM 1, 2019 was one of QUT’s biggest international student intakes to date
We’ve been working closely with Thryv Digital on campaigns focused on the university’s brand awareness and lead generation in over 12 international markets. Tamara has collaborated with us to deliver PPC campaigns which have significantly increased the university’s global reach and international student enquiries. Tamara’s understanding of the challenges and opportunities in marketing to various international regions, as well as her technical experience with online advertising gives us great confidence that campaigns will be delivered thoughtfully and effectively. Our team deeply values Tamara’s determination to provide a fantastic service and consistent results, and we look forward to continuing our collaborations for current and future digital marketing campaigns.