If you’re a passionate, creative and relationship focused social media marketer, we want to hear from you!
Take your social media marketing and client management skills to the next level in a people-focused and high performing boutique digital marketing agency that works with leading local and national brands.
This role is for someone who has flair for creating content and social media marketing, along with a solid understanding of marketing principles.
About the Role
As the Social Media Coordinator, you will work closely with our clients to create and execute marketing and social media marketing strategies across a variety of online channels.
This role is Permanent Full-Time and is based in our Wilston studio in the inner north Brisbane, with the option to work from home 2 days per week. The applicant will ideally be available to start in April 2021.
Some of your role responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Content Marketing – develop creative written and visual digital content for a variety of online channels.
• Social Media – strategy development, content creation, posting, engagement and weekly and monthly reporting.
• Client Management – liaise with clients day-to-day and in monthly meetings.
• Online Marketing Content – occasionally create and execute a variety of online marketing content, including email marketing, creative digital assets and more.
• Reporting – measure the success of campaigns and introduce new initiatives and ideas to improve client campaign strategies and outcomes.
• Basic website content management and updates when required.
• Work autonomously and confidently on client and internal projects.
Some of your skills and attributes will ideally include:
• Bachelor Degree majoring in Marketing, Communications, Media or similar.
• Minimum 2+ years digital marketing, social media management or agency experience
• Creative flair for copywriting
• Experience in managing multiple service and product based brands/clients
• Excellent customer service skills focused on building long-term client relationships
• Proficient in Google Analytics and social media marketing metrics
• Proficient in design programs in Adobe Suite (in particular Photoshop and Indesign)
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Creative and analytical with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Exceptional personal and written communication skills
Perks & benefits
Some perks and benefits you can expect when working with us:
• Competitive base salary + 9.5% superannuation + annual leave, sick leave and personal leave
• Supportive and positive work culture
• Flexible working arrangement (opportunity to work-from-home 2 days per week)
• Rewarding KPI structure and business referral bonus opportunities
• Broaden your digital marketing experience while being mentored by the Director and founder of Victor & Flo
• Free street parking and convenient inner Brisbane City location
Victor & Flo – where strategy meets creativity. We are a team of passionate digital marketing specialists, who care about our clients’ digital marketing journey as much as their end result.
Our mission is to help businesses harness the power of creative and strategic digital marketing, to learn, evolve and foster growth.
We don’t just sit on the sidelines. We work as an extension of our clients’ businesses to align their unique brand vision and business objectives with sustainable digital strategies designed to drive meaningful results.
Our specialities are PPC Advertising, Social Media Management, SEO, Email Marketing and Digital Marketing Strategy. We provide holistic digital marketing strategies at all stages of the digital marketing funnel.
Our studio is located within a vibrant village community at 77 Kedron Brook Road, Wilston, Brisbane, Queensland.
How to apply
If this sounds like an opportunity that meets your career aspirations, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV and cover letter through to the Director Tamara Ehlerth at firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your skills and experience relevant to the position and why you would like to work at Victor & Flo. If you have any questions regarding the role, please email Tamara.
As we are aiming to fill this role in April 2021, we will start contacting suitable applicants without delay.