If you’re a passionate, proactive, results-driven and relationship-focused Digital Marketer, we want to hear from you!
Take your digital marketing and client management skills to the next level in a people-focused and high-performing boutique agency that works with leading local, national and global brands.
Help businesses navigate and succeed by developing and executing holistic digital marketing strategies that will propel their brands to the forefront of their industries.
About the Role
As a Digital Marketing Campaign Manager, you will independently manage the strategy and execution of a range of digital marketing campaigns with a particular focus on PPC and SEM.
This role is a Permanent Full-Time and based in our centrally located studio in Wilston, north Brisbane. The applicant must be available to start in December 2020.
The role responsibilities will include:
• Client Management – liaise directly with clients regarding reporting, campaign management and technical queries.
• Digital Marketing Strategy – Develop and execute customised digital marketing strategies focused on achieving targeted business outcomes.
• PPC – Implementation of advertising strategies (Google Ads, Facebook ads), including regular optimisation and reporting of campaign performance.
• SEO – Management of website SEO strategies. Working with SEO Specialist to develop and execute strategies and reports.
• Reporting – Measure the success of campaigns and introduce new initiatives and ideas to improve client campaign strategies and outcomes. Deliver weekly and monthly reports to clients via email and in client meetings.
Your skills and attributes will ideally include:
• Bachelor degree majoring in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Media or similar
• Minimum 3 years’ campaign or account management experience
• Digital marketing strategy development – SEM, PPC and Social Media
• Development and execution of PPC Advertising campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads)
• Strategy and execution of eCommerce campaigns via Facebook Shop & Ads (preferable)
• Experience with CMS and database management (highly regarded)
• Experience in SEO strategy development highly regarded
• Proficiency in Google Analytics, digital marketing reporting dashboards and metrics
• Excellent customer service skills focused on building long term client relationships
• Excellent time and project management skills
• Experience in managing a portfolio of service and product based brands
• Creative and analytical with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
Perks & benefits
Some perks and benefits you can expect while you work with us:
• Competitive salary
• Supportive and positive work culture
• Flexible working arrangement (opportunity to work-from-home 1-2 days per week)
• Rewarding KPI structure and business development bonus opportunities
• Free street parking and thriving village community in Wilston
Victor & Flo – where strategy meets creativity. We are a team of passionate digital marketing specialists, who care about our clients’ digital marketing journey as much as their end result.
We are on a mission to help businesses harness the power of creative and strategic digital marketing, to learn, evolve and foster growth.
We don’t just sit on the sidelines. We work as an extension of our clients’ businesses to align their unique brand vision and business objectives with sustainable digital strategies designed to drive meaningful results.
V&F specialises in PPC Advertising, Social Media Management, SEO, Email Marketing and Strategy, we provide holistic digital marketing strategies at all stages of the digital marketing funnel.
Vibrant and leafy V&F studio location: 77 Kedron Brook Road, Wilston, QLD
How to apply
If this sounds like an opportunity that meets your career aspirations, we would love to hear from you!
Please submit your CV and cover letter through to email@example.com outlining your skills and experience relevant to the position and why you would like to work at Victor & Flo. If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact Tamara direct on 0403 544 339.
As the right applicant must be available to start in December 2020, we will start contacting suitable applicants without delay.